Siem Reap & Phnom Penh 04day-package is very popular for those who have short time for Cambodia holidays. This holiday package takes you only 04days & 03nights. 02nights in Siem Reap and 01night in Phnom Penh.
In Siem Reap, the package covers all important attractions included Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, old market and the greatest fresh water lake in Southeast Asia – Tonle Sap. In Phnom Penh it covers genocidal museum of Tuol Sleng and Russian market.
Type of Tour: Classic
Tour Name: Siem Reap & Phnom Penh at glance
Duration: 04days/ 03nights
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
DAY 01 : PHNOM PENH ARRIVAL – PHNOM PENH TOUR (L)
AM: After arrived in Phnom Penh, the guests will be met by our tour guide and transferred to their hotel. We take a city tour and see the Silver Pagoda, the Royal Palace - Built in 1866, the site contains various buildings of interest, including the Khmer-style Throne Hall. South of the Throne Hall are the Royal Treasury and the Villa of Napoleon III, built in Egypt in 1866, for the opening of the Suez Canal , and was later presented to the Cambodian king as a gift. The famous Silver Pagoda, originally constructed of wood in 1866, was expanded in 1962 by King Sihanouk who had the floor inlaid with 5,329 solid silver tiles, hence its name. Tours continue to National Museum – North of the palace grounds, the building was designed in Khmer-style, in 1920, by a French architect, and contains important artifacts and sculptures from the Angkor era and earlier. Lunch in local restaurant.
PM: After lunch we will visit to Wat Phnom – a symbol of the capital city Phnom Penh and regularly used for prayer, small offerings, and meditation. The tour continues to River front and take boat cruise to see sunset on Mekong river. Overnight stay in Phnom Penh.
DAY 02 : PHNOM PENH TOUR (B/L)
AM: After breakfast in the hotel, we will tour the Choeung Ek Killing Field - 15km southwest of the city centre is one of the many sites of Khmer Rouge mass executions. The exhumed skulls of some 8,000 souls, arranged by sex and age, are displayed behind glass panels in the Memorial Stupa, which was erected in 1988. Although some were killed and buried at Toul Sleng, most victims were driven out to Choeung Ek at night by truck. Then we continue to Toul Sleng Genocide Museum – originally built as a secondary school named Tuol Svay Prey High School in 1960, during the reign of Preah Batnorodom Sihanouk. The Khmer Rouge converted this into a torture and interrogation centre to extract 'confessions' of anti-government sentiment. Lunch in Restaurant.
PM: In the afternoon, we visit to Wat Oudnalaom pagoda – Built in 1443 to enshrine a sacred hair of the Buddha, and located north of the National Museum of Arts, this temple is considered the seat of Cambodian Buddhism. When the Khmer Rouge evacuated Phnom Penh in 1975, they vandalized the building and murdered the Abbot along with many of the 500 monks who lived there. Then we go shopping at the famous Russian Market, or the Central Market. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
DAY 03 : PHNOM PENH TOUR (B/L/D)
AM: After breakfast we will take a ferry to Koh Dach – the famous island, located 30 kilometers along the Mekong River and it is roughly 15 kilometers northeast of Phnom Penh. On Koh Dach visitors can visit a silk weaving village and watch the woven silk on old looms. The island is also famous for its handicraft production, pottery, osier craftwork, woodcarving, painting and jewelry cutting. This traditional silk weaving village of handicraft production is the best place to buy home some excellent souvenirs. Lunch in local restaurant.
PM: In the afternoon we will visit to Independent Monument – commemorates the end of French's rule over Cambodia in 1953. The one hundred nagas and motifs can be seen in historic, cultural and modern day. It is also used to commemorate the souls of fallen to combatants who down their lives for the country's freedom, Victoria Park, Night Market. Dinner and overnight stay in Phnom Penh.
DAY 04 : PHNOM PENH DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, guests have free time until their departure transfer.
--End of our Services--
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- English speaking Tour guide
- Private transport and transfer as indicated above
- Meal full board (B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner)
- 2 bottles of drinking water/day/person on coach
- All entrance fees to see sites as indicated in the itinerary
- Ticket for boat ride at Tonle Sap lake
- Free Traditional massage 1hour
- Other expenses not mentioned in the inclusive services
Siem Reap Tours
- Angkor Excursion - 4 days from $137
- THE HUMANITARIAN - 5 days from $192
- Angkor Wat & Floating Villages-5days - $286
- Siem Reap Tour Package 08day- from $286
- Siem Reap Tours & Charity - 5Days - from $192
- SIEM REAP IN-DEPTH - 6 days from $224
- SIEM REAP IN A HURRY- 2 days from $129
- Siem Reap Cycling & Homestay - 08days - Unforgettable!
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 5days - from $286
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 4Days - about $137
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 07Days - from $259
- Siem Reap Classic Tour 06Days - from $224
- Siem Reap Classic & Countryside Tours- 05days - from $184
- Classic 002: Angkor In My Eyes - 03days - From $118
- ANGKOR EXPERT- 7 days from $259
- Angkor Dream - 3 days from $118
- HOLY MOUNTAIN ADVENTURE- 8 days from $286