For those who wish to explore Siem Reap and the Angkor temples in depth, this package is for you. This tour lets you to discover the former of ancient capital of Cambodia, Koh Ker, and also includes other famous sites such as the World Heritage site of Angkor Wat, and Angkor Thom.
There is also a boat trip on the great fresh water lake, Tonle Sap, and more…...
Prices start from US$259 per person, including Hotel with breakfast, Private Car, Tour Guide, Meals & all Entrance Fees.
DAY 1: SIEM REAP ARRIVAL – ANGKOR WAT
AM: Arrival at Siem Reap - Cambodia; meet with your tour guide and transfer to the hotel. Then experience your first breath at Khmer Temples by visiting to the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon - one of the most popular sites in the Angkor complex, was built in the late 12th and early 13th centuries by King Jayavarman VII, the architectural composition of the Bayon radiates grandness in every aspect., Baphoun, Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King. Lunch at Local Restaurant PM: We start the tour of Angkor Wat - one of the Seven Wonders of the World, which was built in the early 12th century during the reign of Kind Suryavarman II (AD 1113-1150) is unrivaled in its beauty and state of preservation. It is an expression of Khmer art at its highest point of development, before enjoying the picturesque sunset at Bakheng Mountain. Overnight Stay in Siem Reap.
DAY 2: ANGKOR WAT – SMALL CIRCUIT & GRAND CIRCUIT
AM: After breakfast in the hotel, we continue with the sightseeing of the Small Circuit including Banteay Kdei, Srah Srang, Ta Prohm - known as incredible jungle temple, was used as a place for making Hollywood film, the temple was built in AD 1186 by King Jayavarman VII, dedicating to his mother. Then visiting Takeo, Thommanon, and Chau Say Tevoda. Lunch at Local Restaurant.
PM: We continue to explore the Grand Circuit including Prasat Kravan, East Mebon, Pre Rup and Preah Khan. Overnight Stay in Siem Reap.
DAY 3: TA SOM – NEAK POAN – PREAH PITHU – WEST BARAY
AM: After having breakfast in the hotel, we will visit the temples of Ta Som, Krol Ko and Neak Poan. Lunch at Local Restaurant. PM: We visit Preah Pithu Group, Preah Palileay and West Baray (man-made lake). Overnight Stay in Siem Reap.
DAY 4: ROLUOS GROUP - BOAT TRIP ON TONLE SAP LAKE – CITY TOUR
AM: After breakfast, we go on an excursion to Roluos Group including Prasat Preah Ko, Bakong, and Lo Lei. Lunch at Local Restaurant. PM: We carry on with a scenic boat trip on the Tonle Sap Lake, the largest permanent freshwater lake in Southest Asia. As the main source of fishing and agriculture to people living on the surrounding plain, to see the Fisherman Villages and their living activities then we visit the Siem Reap Market (Old Market) & City Tours. Overnight Stay in Siem Reap.
DAY 5: SIEM REAP - KBAL SPEAN - BANTEAY SREI
AM & PM: Kbal Spean, the original River of Thousand Lingams, Kbal Spean is an intricately carved riverbed deep in the foothills of the Cambodian jungle. On the way back, we will see the renowned temple-Banteay Srei, which was built in the second half of the 10th century during the reign of King Rajendravarman and Kind Jayavarman V, dedicated to Brahman. The special charm of this temple lies in its remarkable state of preservation, small size and excellence of decoration. Lunch at Local Restaurant. Overnight Stay in Siem Reap.
DAY 6: SIEM REAP – KOH KER - BENG MEALEA
AM & PM: Today we start the tours of KOH KER GROUP, which was once an ancient capital of Cambodia. It was built by King Jayavaraman IV (AD 928-942), located about 49 kilometers west of the provincial town. On the way back we visit the temple of “BENG MEALEA”, which was constructed by King Suryavarman II (AD 1113-1150), the builder of Angkor Wat, it was enclosed by a large moat, which would have measured 1, 200 by 900 meters. Lunch box. Overnight Stay in Siem Reap.
DAY 7: SIEM REAP (ANGKOR) – DEPARTURE
Free at your own leisure until departure.
End of Services
Tour Fees/Pax (in US Dollars)
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Transfer by air conditioned vehicle as indicated in the itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (half board)
- All entrance fees to see the mentioned sites
- Boat cruise on Tonle Sap Lake
- Cool mineral water and fresh towel during tours
- Other expenses are NOT mentioned above
You might interest the below tours:
- Phnom Penh Tours and Siem Reap homstay - 07days/06nights
- Siem Reap Tours and Charity Work - 10days/09nights
- Angkor Wat Tours - 03days/02nights
- Siem Reap and Phnom Penh - 06days/05nights
- Angkor and Floating Villages - 05days/04nights
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 04days
- Siem Reap Tours and Charity - 05days/04nights
- Siem Reap - Angkor Wat, Banteay Srey, Phnom Kulen, Kbal Spean, Koh Ker & Beng Mealea - 08days/07nights
#Trusted Cambodia Tours, the trusted deal for Cambodia holiday, situated in Siem Reap district, Siem Reap Province, Cambodia. Tel: 063 965 918/ Fax: 063 965 919. Cell phone: + 855 12 738 777
Siem Reap Tours
- Angkor Excursion - 4 days from $137
- THE HUMANITARIAN - 5 days from $192
- Angkor Wat & Floating Villages-5days - $286
- Siem Reap Tour Package 08day- from $286
- Siem Reap Tours & Charity - 5Days - from $192
- SIEM REAP IN-DEPTH - 6 days from $224
- SIEM REAP IN A HURRY- 2 days from $129
- Siem Reap Cycling & Homestay - 08days - Unforgettable!
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 5days - from $286
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 4Days - about $137
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 07Days - from $259
- Siem Reap Classic Tour 06Days - from $224
- Siem Reap Classic & Countryside Tours- 05days - from $184
- Classic 002: Angkor In My Eyes - 03days - From $118
- ANGKOR EXPERT- 7 days from $259
- Angkor Dream - 3 days from $118
- HOLY MOUNTAIN ADVENTURE- 8 days from $286