Explore Angkor & Kbal Spean Tour 005
Designed for travelers who wish to have a great vacation and explore Siem Reap in depth, the tour allows guests to discover the heart of Angkor and the former Khmer Empire.
The main attractions include Angkor Thom, the World Heritage site of Angkor Wat, Tonle Sap Lake, Banteay Srey Temple, and the River of a Thousand Lingams, as well as other sites. Price starts from US$224 per person, and include Hotel with breakfast, Meals, Private Car, Tour Guide & all Entrance Fees.
TOUR NAME: DISCOVER THE HEART OF ANGKOR
TOUR CODE: TCT-CAM-005
Duration: 06DAYS/ 05NIGHTS
Destination: Angkor Wat - Angkor Thom - Elephant & Leper King Terrace - Small & Grand Circuit - Roluos Group - Tonle Sap Lake – Kbal Spean - Banteay Srey.
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
DAY 1: SIEM REAP ARRIVAL – ANGKOR THOM – ANGKOR WAT – BAKHENG MOUNTAIN (L)
AM: Upon arrival in Siem Reap, Cambodia; guests are met by our tour guide and transferred to their hotel. The tour starts with a visit to the South Gate of Angkor Thom, and Bayon Temple - Built in the late 12th and early 13th centuries by King Jayavarman VII, it is one of the most popular sites in the Angkor complex. The architectural design of Bayon Temple exemplifies the grandeur and majesty of Angkor. The tour continues to Baphoun Temple, Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King. Lunch in Restaurant.
PM: In the afternoon, we explore Angkor Wat - One of the great wonders of the world, it was built in the early 12th century during the reign of King Suryavarman II (AD 1113-1150). In the evening, guests enjoy watching the sunset from the temple mountain of Bakheng. Overnight stay in Siem Reap hotel.
DAY 2: SMALL CRICUIT & GRAND CIRCUIT (B/L)
AM: After breakfast, the tour of Khmer Angkor temples continues with the so-called Small Circuit which includes Banteay Kdei, Srah Srang, and Ta Prohm, the incredible jungle temple which was built in AD1186 by King Jayavarman VII and dedicated to his mother. We then continue to Takeo, Thommanon, and Chau Say Tevoda. Lunch in Restaurant.
PM: In the afternoon, we continue with the Grand Circuit, which includes Prasat Kravan, East Mebon, Pre Rup and Preah Khan. Overnight stay in Siem Reap hotel.
DAY 3: NEAK POAN – PREAH PITHU GROUP – WEST BARAY (B/L)
AM: After breakfast in the hotel, we continue our temple exploration with visits to Ta Som, Krol Ko and Neak Poan. Lunch at a Restaurant.
PM: We visit the Preah Pithu Group, Preah Palileay and West Baray (artificial lake). Overnight stay in Siem Reap hotel.
DAY 4: ROLUOS GROUP - BOAT TRIP ON TONLE SAP LAKE – CITY TOUR (B/L)
AM: After breakfast, we drive to the Roluos Group – the first major capital of the Angkor Empire. This group of ancient temples includes Prasat Preah Ko, Bakong, and Lo Lei. Lunch at a Restaurant.
PM: In the afternoon we take a scenic boat trip on the great Tonle Sap Lake - the largest permanent freshwater lake in Southeast Asia, and we see the Floating Village and a unique way of life with everything adapted to living on the water. We then visit the Old Market and take a tour of the town. Overnight stay in Siem Reap hotel.
DAY 5: SIEM REAP - KBAL SPEAN - BANTEAY SREI (B/L)
AM & PM: In the morning we head for Kbal Spean - the River of a Thousand Lingas, Kbal Spean is an intricately carved riverbed in the Cambodian jungle. On the way back, we will stop to explore the temple of Banteay Srei, built in the second half of the 10th century during the reigns of King Rajendravarman and King Jayavarman V, and dedicated to Brahmanism. The special charm of this temple is in its remarkable state of preservation, small size and intricate stone carvings. Overnight stay in Siem Reap hotel.
DAY 6: SIEM REAP ANGKOR - DEPARTURE
Free at your own leisure until transfer to the airport for departure flight.
-- End of Services --
Tour Fees/Pax (in US Dollars)
- Accommodation with daily breakfast in hotel
- Transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as indicated in the itinerary
- English or Chinese speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (half board)
- All entrance fees to sites as indicated in itinerary
- Boat cruise on Tonle Sap Lake
- Cold mineral water and fresh towels during tours
- Air Fare & Airport Taxes
- Personal expenses
- Cambodia visa fee (visas are available upon arrival, visa fee is USD$20 / Pax, 1 passport photo required)
- Travel insurance
- Optional tours
- Other expenses NOT mentioned as included
You might interest the below tours:
- Phnom Penh Tours and Siem Reap homstay - 07days/06nights
- Siem Reap Tours and Charity Work - 10days/09nights
- Angkor Wat Tours - 03days/02nights
- Siem Reap and Phnom Penh - 06days/05nights
- Angkor and Floating Villages - 05days/04nights
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 04days
- Siem Reap Tours and Charity - 05days/04nights
- Siem Reap - Angkor Wat, Banteay Srey, Phnom Kulen, Kbal Spean, Koh Ker & Beng Mealea - 08days/07nights
#Trusted Cambodia Tours, the trusted deal for Cambodia holiday, situated in Siem Reap district, Siem Reap Province, Cambodia. Tel: 063 965 918/ Fax: 063 965 919. Cell phone: + 855 12 738 777
Siem Reap Tours
- Angkor Excursion - 4 days from $137
- THE HUMANITARIAN - 5 days from $192
- Angkor Wat & Floating Villages-5days - $286
- Siem Reap Tour Package 08day- from $286
- Siem Reap Tours & Charity - 5Days - from $192
- SIEM REAP IN-DEPTH - 6 days from $224
- SIEM REAP IN A HURRY- 2 days from $129
- Siem Reap Cycling & Homestay - 08days - Unforgettable!
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 5days - from $286
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 4Days - about $137
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 07Days - from $259
- Siem Reap Classic Tour 06Days - from $224
- Siem Reap Classic & Countryside Tours- 05days - from $184
- Classic 002: Angkor In My Eyes - 03days - From $118
- ANGKOR EXPERT- 7 days from $259
- Angkor Dream - 3 days from $118
- HOLY MOUNTAIN ADVENTURE- 8 days from $286