INCLUDED!: Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Tonle Sap, Phnom Penh, Royal Palace, National Museum, Tuol Sleng, Killing Fields, more!
KINGDOM OF WONDER
6 Days/ 5 Nights
Destinations: Angkor Thom – Angkor Wat – Small & Grand Circuit – Tonle Sap Lake – Phnom Penh
DAY 1: SIEM REAP ARRIVAL – ANGKOR TEMPLE (Lunch)
MORNING: Guests are met by our tour guide and taken to their hotel. The tour starts with a visit to the South Gate of Angkor Thom, and Bayon Temple. Built in the late 12th and early 13th centuries by King Jayavarman VII, it is one of the most popular sites in the Angkor complex.
The tour continues to Baphoun Temple, Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King. Lunch in a restaurant.
AFTERNOON/EVENING: In the afternoon we explore Angkor Wat - One of the great wonders of the world. In the evening, guests enjoy the sunset from the temple mountain of Bakheng. Overnight stay in Siem Reap hotel.
DAY 2: SMALL CIRCUIT & GRAND CIRCUIT (Breakfast/Lunch)
MORNING: After breakfast, the tour of Khmer Angkor temples continues with the Small Circuit which includes Banteay Kdei, Srah Srang, and Ta Prohm, the incredible jungle temple. We then continue to Takeo, Thommanon, and Chau Say Tevoda. Lunch in a restaurant.
AFTERNOON/EVENING: In the afternoon, we continue with the Grand Circuit which includes Prasat Kravan, East Mebon, Pre Rup and Preah Khan. Overnight stay in Siem Reap hotel.
DAY 3: TONLE SAP LAKE - CITY TOUR (Breakfast/Lunch)
MORNING: Guests go on a scenic boat trip on the Tonle Sap Lake - the largest lake in Southeast Asia, and the main source of fishing and agriculture for people living on the surrounding plain. We also see a unique Floating Village. Lunch in a restaurant.
AFTERNOON/EVENING: We visit a silk farm, the Artisan D’Angkor Workshops. Then, we go shopping and visit Siem Reap's Old Market. Overnight stay in Siem Reap hotel.
DAY 4: SIEM REAP – PHNOM PENH (Breakfast/Dinner)
After breakfast, guests go to the bus station to take an air-conditioned bus to Phnom Penh. The trip takes about five to six hours, and on their arrival, they will be met by our staff, and taken to their hotel.
After checking in, we take a city tour and see the Silver Pagoda, the Royal Palace, The famous Silver Pagoda. The tour continues to the National Museum of Khmer Arts. Dinner. Overnight stay in Phnom Penh.
DAY 5: PHNOM PENH CITY TOUR (Breakfast/Lunch)
MORNING: After breakfast in the hotel, we tour the Choeung Ek Killing Field - 15km southwest of the city centre, one of the many sites of Khmer Rouge mass executions. The exhumed skulls of some 8,000 souls, arranged by sex and age, are displayed behind glass panels in the Memorial. Then we continue to Toul Sleng Genocide Museum. Originally built as a secondary school named Tuol Svay Prey High School in 1960, during the reign of Preah Batnorodom Sihanouk, the Khmer Rouge converted this into a torture and interrogation centre to extract 'confessions' of anti-government sentiment.
Lunch in a restaurant.
AFTERNOON/EVENING: In the afternoon, guests go shopping at the famous Russian Market, or the Central Market. Then continue to Wat Phnom. Overnight in Phnom Penh hotel.
DAY 6: PHNOM PENH DEPARTURE (Breakfast)
After breakfast, guests have free time until their departure.
-- End of Services--
Tour Prices/Person in US Dollar: From 236
- Accommodation with daily breakfast in hotel
- Transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as indicated in the itinerary
- English or Chinese speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (half board)
- All entrance fees to sites as indicated in itinerary
- Bus fare from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh
- Boat cruise on Tonle Sap Lake
- Cold mineral water and fresh towels during tours
- Free traditional massage 1hour
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Other Expenses are Not Mentioned above
You might interest the below tours:
- Phnom Penh Tours and Siem Reap homstay - 07days/06nights
- Siem Reap Tours and Charity Work - 10days/09nights
- Angkor Wat Tours - 03days/02nights
- Siem Reap and Phnom Penh - 06days/05nights
- Angkor and Floating Villages - 05days/04nights
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 04days
- Siem Reap Tours and Charity - 05days/04nights
- Siem Reap - Angkor Wat, Banteay Srey, Phnom Kulen, Kbal Spean, Koh Ker & Beng Mealea - 08days/07nights
Siem Reap Tours
- Angkor Excursion - 4 days from $137
- THE HUMANITARIAN - 5 days from $192
- Angkor Wat & Floating Villages-5days - $286
- Siem Reap Tour Package 08day- from $286
- Siem Reap Tours & Charity - 5Days - from $192
- SIEM REAP IN-DEPTH - 6 days from $224
- SIEM REAP IN A HURRY- 2 days from $129
- Siem Reap Cycling & Homestay - 08days - Unforgettable!
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 5days - from $286
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 4Days - about $137
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 07Days - from $259
- Siem Reap Classic Tour 06Days - from $224
- Siem Reap Classic & Countryside Tours- 05days - from $184
- Classic 002: Angkor In My Eyes - 03days - From $118
- ANGKOR EXPERT- 7 days from $259
- Angkor Dream - 3 days from $118
- HOLY MOUNTAIN ADVENTURE- 8 days from $286