This is Amazing package! it takes 09days/08nights. The package covers all most important attractions in Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, Takeo and Kandal province. In Siem Reap it covers the world heritage of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom and the temple of Woman Citadel called Banteay Srey – small but amazing.
In Phnom Penh it covers Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, the killing field Cheung Ek and Genocidal museum Tuol Sleng. The most popular Takoe’s attraction called Tonle Bati is also discovered by this popular Cambodia package. In addition, the most important and historical site of Oudong mountain is also included. Oudong was the home of several Cambodia king during it served as a capital between AD1618 and 1866.
Tour Name: Cambodia between AD 1618 and 1866
Tour Code: TCT-110712-01
Duration: 09DAYS/ 08NIGHTS
Destination: Siem Reap (Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Small & Grand Circuit, Ta Prohm, Banteay Srey ) – Phnom Penh (Cheung Ek killing field, Genocidal Museum of Tuol Sleng, Russian market, Wat Phnom - Independence Monument) – Takeo (Tonle Bati...) – Kandal Province (Oudong Mountain..)
Detailed Tour Itinerary (Private Tours):
DAY 01 : SIEM REAP ARRIVAL (D)
AM: Upon arrival in Siem Reap, Cambodia; guests are met by our tour guide and transferred to their hotel. The tour will start with the embarkation on a scenic boat trip on the Tonle Sap Lake - the largest permanent freshwater lake in Southeast Asia, and the main source of fishing and agriculture for people living on the surrounding plain. We also see a unique Floating Village and see how people have adapted to living on the water.
PM: We visit a Silk Farm, the Artisan D’Angkor Workshops and handicraft boutique, go shopping, and visit the Old Market. Diner with performance show. overnight stay in Siem Reap hotel.
DAY 02: ANGKOR THOM – ANGKOR WAT (B)
AM: After breakfast we continue to the South Gate of Angkor Thom, and Bayon Temple - Built in the late 12th and early 13th centuries by King Jayavarman VII, it is one of the most popular sites in the Angkor complex. The architectural design of Bayon Temple exemplifies the grandeur and majesty of Angkor. The tour continues to Baphoun Temple, Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King.
PM: In the afternoon, we explore Angkor Wat – One of the great wonders of the world, it was built in the early 12th century during the reign of King Suryavarman II (AD 1113-1150). In the evening, guests enjoy watching the sunset from the temple mountain of Bakheng. overnight stay in Siem Reap.
DAY 03: SMALL CIRCUIT – GRAND CIRCUIT (B)
AM: After breakfast in the hotel, the tour continues with the so-called Small Circuit which includes Banteay Kdei, Srah Srang, and Ta Prohm, the incredible jungle temple which was built in AD1186 by King Jayavarman VII and dedicated to his mother. We then continue to Takeo, Thommanon, and Chau Say Tevoda.
PM: In the afternoon, we continue with the Grand Circuit, which includes Prasat Kravan, East Mebon, Pre Rup and Preah Khan. overnight stay in Siem Reap.
DAY 04: BANTEAY SREI – BANTEAY SAMRE – TA SOM – KROL KO – NEAK POAN (B)
AM: After breakfast in the hotel, guests start another great day of exploring Angkor temples by visiting the renowned temples of Banteay Srei and Banteay Samre. Banteay Srei – built in the second half of the 10th century during the reigns of King Rajendravarman and King Jayavarman V, and dedicated to Brahmanism. The special charm of this temple is in its remarkable state of preservation, small size and intricate stone carvings.
PM: We continue the tour with visits to Ta Som, Krol Ko and Neak Poan. overnight stay in Siem Reap.
DAY 05: SIEM REAP – PHNOM PENH (B)
AM: After breakfast free at your own leisure until transfer to the airport for Phnom Penh flight. Upon arrival in Phnom Penh guests are met by our tour guide and transferred to the hotel.
PM: After lunch we visit Wat Phnom on a hill to the north of the city, Wat Phnom is a symbol of the capital city Phnom Penh and regularly used for prayer, small offerings, and meditation, Silver Pagoda, Royal Palace – Built in 1866, the site contains various buildings of interest, including the Khmer-style Throne Hall. South of the Throne Hall are the Royal Treasury and the Villa of Napoleon III, built in Egypt in 1866, for the opening of the Suez Canal , and was later presented to the Cambodian king as a gift. The famous Silver Pagoda, originally constructed of wood in 1866, was expanded in 1962 by King Sihanouk who had the floor inlaid with 5,329 solid silver tiles, hence its name. Tours continue to National Museum of Khmer Art – North of the palace grounds, the building was designed in Khmer-style, in 1920, by a French architect, and contains important artifacts and sculptures from the Angkor era and earlier. overnight stay in Phnom Penh.
DAY 06: PHNOM PENH TOUR (B)
AM: After breakfast in the hotel, we will tour the Choeung Ek Killing Fields and the Toul Sleng Genocide Museum. Choeung Ek Killing Fields – 15km southwest of the city centre is one of the many sites of Khmer Rouge mass executions. The exhumed skulls of some 8,000 souls, arranged by sex and age, are displayed behind glass panels in the Memorial Stupa, which was erected in 1988. Although some were killed and buried at Toul Sleng, most victims were driven out to Choeung Ek at night by truck. Tuol Sleng - originally built as a secondary school named Tuol Svay Prey High School in 1960, during the reign of Preah Batnorodom Sihanouk. The Khmer Rouge converted this into a torture and interrogation centre to extract 'confessions' of anti-government sentiment.
PM: In the afternoon, guests go shopping at the famous Russian Market, or the Central Market. Then continue to Independence monument and Riverfrotn. overnight stay in Phnom Penh.
DAY 07: PHNOM PENH –TAKOE – TONLE BATI (B)
AM: After breakfast we will visit to Tonle Bati located about 35km from Phnom Penh. Tonle Bati is a place of worship and features two ancient temples, Ta Prohm and Yeay Poeov, and a pagoda, Wat Tonle Bati which was built in 1576. We Visit to Ta Prohm – was built during late 12th and early 13th centuries during the reign of Jayavarman VII(AD 1181-1220) as a place of worship for Brahmans and Buddhists, Yeay Peou about 100m from Ta Prohm, constructed sandstone in the 12th century, it is 7 meters square and faces east. overnight stay in Phnom Penh.
DAY 08: PHNOM PENH – UDONG MOUNTAIN (B)
AM: In the morning after breakfast in the hotel the tour continues to Udong Mountain located about 41km north of Phnom Penh. Udong was the home to several kings when it served as the Cambodian Capital between AD 1618 and 1866. At Udong we will visit to Three large stupas, the stupas on the main hill house the remained of monarchs including king Monivong and King Ang Duong, a new hug stupa at the end of the mountain ridge was completed in 2002 and built to hold relics of the Buddha., and continue to sanctuary of the 18 cubit Buddha – which was badly damaged during the war and whose large Buddha image was blown up by the Khmer Rouge in 1977. All that remains of the Buddha is his lap and right torso and shoulder. Also two rows of tall pillars which would have held a very high ceiling still remain. overnight stay in Phnom Penh.
DAY 09: PHNOM PENH DEPARTURE
AM: Free at your own leisure until transfer to the airport for departure flight.
-- End of Services --
Price /Person in US Dollars
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Transfer by private air conditioned vehicle as indicated in the itinerary
- Airfare from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (breakfast only)
- Free dinner with performance show (Cambodian traditional dancing show)
- All entrance fees to see the sites as indicated above
- Boat cruise on Tonle Sap Lake
- Cool mineral water and fresh towel during tours
- Airport Tax, International flight and personal expenses
- Airfare from Vientiane to Siem Reap = US$168/Pax
- Airfare from Phnom Penh to Bangkok = US$204/Pax
- Cambodia visa fee (visitors can obtain visa upon arrival, visa fee is USD20/Pax, 2 passport photos are required, passport should be valid at least 6months)
- Travel insurance and optional tours
- Other expenses are NOT mentioned above
You might interest the below tours:
- Phnom Penh Tours and Siem Reap homstay - 07days/06nights
- Siem Reap Tours and Charity Work - 10days/09nights
- Angkor Wat Tours - 03days/02nights
- Siem Reap and Phnom Penh - 06days/05nights
- Angkor and Floating Villages - 05days/04nights
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 04days
- Siem Reap Tours and Charity - 05days/04nights
- Siem Reap - Angkor Wat, Banteay Srey, Phnom Kulen, Kbal Spean, Koh Ker & Beng Mealea - 08days/07nights
#Trusted Cambodia Tours, the trusted deal for Cambodia holiday, situated in Siem Reap district, Siem Reap Province, Cambodia. Tel: 063 965 918/ Fax: 063 965 919. Cell phone: + 855 12 738 777
Siem Reap Tours
- Angkor Excursion - 4 days from $137
- THE HUMANITARIAN - 5 days from $192
- Angkor Wat & Floating Villages-5days - $286
- Siem Reap Tour Package 08day- from $286
- Siem Reap Tours & Charity - 5Days - from $192
- SIEM REAP IN-DEPTH - 6 days from $224
- SIEM REAP IN A HURRY- 2 days from $129
- Siem Reap Cycling & Homestay - 08days - Unforgettable!
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 5days - from $286
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 4Days - about $137
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 07Days - from $259
- Siem Reap Classic Tour 06Days - from $224
- Siem Reap Classic & Countryside Tours- 05days - from $184
- Classic 002: Angkor In My Eyes - 03days - From $118
- ANGKOR EXPERT- 7 days from $259
- Angkor Dream - 3 days from $118
- HOLY MOUNTAIN ADVENTURE- 8 days from $286