INCLUDED!: Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Banteay Srey, Preah Vihea, Roluos Group, Kbal Spean, Tonle Sap and more!
Destination: Tonle sap lake – Angkor Wat – Angkor Thom – Small circuit – Grand circuit – Banteay Srei – Banteay Samre – Roluos group – Phnom Kulen – Kbal Spean – Preah Vihea temple – Kor ker – Kampong Kleang – Beng Mealea – City tours
DAY 1 – SIEM REAP ARRIVAL – TONLE SAP LAKE (Dinner)
AFTERNOON/EVENING: Guests are met by our tour guide and taken to their hotel. Then, we take a boat trip on the Tonle Sap Lake - the largest lake in Southeast Asia to see the Floating Village, and a unique way of life unchanged for hundreds of years. Dinner at a restaurant. Overnight in Siem Reap at hotel.
DAY 2 ( 06/02/2011) – ANGKOR WAT – ANGKOR THOM (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
MORNING: After breakfast in the hotel, guests visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom, and Bayon Temple. Built in the late 12th and early 13th centuries by King Jayavarman VII, it is one of the most popular sites in the Angkor complex.
The tour continues to Baphoun Temple, Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King. Lunch in a restaurant.
AFTERNOON/EVENING: In the afternoon, we explore Angkor Wat - one of the great wonders of the world. In the evening, guests enjoy the sunset from the temple mountain of Bakheng. Dinner in a restaurant. Overnight stay in Siem Reap hotel.
DAY 3 : SMALL CIRCUIT - GRAND CIRCUIT (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
MORNING: After breakfast in the hotel, we continue our tour of the Khmer temples with sightseeing of the Small Circuit including Banteay Kdei, Srah Srang, Ta Prohm – known as the incredible jungle temple.
We then visit Takeo, Thommanon, and Chau Say Tevoda.
Lunch at a restaurant.
AFTERNOON/EVENING: We continue to visit the Grand Circuit including Prasat Kravan, East Mebon, Pre Rup and Preah Khan. Dinner at a restaurant and overnight stay in Siem Reap.
DAY 4 : BANTEAY SREI – BANTEAY SAMRE – ROLOUS GROUP (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
MORNING: Guests will continue to visit Banteay Srei and Banteay Samre. The special charm of this temple lies in its remarkable state of preservation, small size and excellence of decoration.
Lunch in a restaurant.
AFTERNOON/EVENING: Guests visit the Roluos Group including Prasat Preah Ko, Bakong, and Lo Lei. Dinner at a restaurant and overnight stay in Siem Reap.
DAY 5 : PHNOM KULEN – KBAL SPEAN (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
MORNING: After breakfast in the hotel we'LL visit Phnom Kulen. Phnom Kulen is considered by Khmers to be the most sacred mountain in Cambodia and it is a popular place of pilgrimage during weekends and festival. It plays a significant role in the history of the Khmer empire.
Lunch in restaurant.
AFTERNOON/EVENING: On the way back we will visit Kbal Spean. Kbal Spean, the original River of Thousand Lingas, is an intricately carved riverbed deep in the foothills of the Cambodian jungle.
Dinner at restaurant and overnight stay in Siem Reap.
DAY 6 : PREAH VIHEA TEMPLE – KOR KER (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
ALL DAY: After breakfast in the hotel we'll visit Preah Vihea temple and Kor Ker. Preah Vihea temple was built by a succession of seven Khmer monarchs. The views from this most mountainous of temple-mountains are breathtaking: lowland Cambodia stretching as far as the eye can see, and the holy mountain of Kulen looming in the distance.
Then we will visit Kor Ker, which was the capital during the reign of Jayavarman IV.
Lunch and dinner in a restaurant. Overnight stay in Siem Reap.
DAY 7 : Local market - BENG MEALEA - KAMPONG KLEANG (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
ALL DAY: After breakfast in the hotel we visit a local market, Beng Mealea and Kampong Kleang.
We then take a boat trip at Kampong Kleang to see floating villages and stilt houses. Lunch and dinner in a restaurant.
DAY 8 : CITY TOURS (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
MORNING: After breakfast, we visit silk farms, Artisan D’Angkor-Art School. We'll also go shopping and visit Siem Reap's Old Market.
AFTERNOON/EVENING: Guests visit Lucky Mall, Wat Themy killing field, the War Museum and more.
DAY 9 : DEPARTURE (Breakfast)
Free time in Siem Reap until departure flight.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast in the hotel
- Transfer by private air conditioned vehicle as indicated in the itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Ticket for boat cruise on Tonle Sap Lake and Kampong Kleang
- Cool mineral water and fresh towel during tours
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (full board)
- Free traditional massage 1hour
TRIP DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport Tax and personal expenses
- Cambodia visa fee (visitors can obtain visa upon arrival, visa fee is USD20/Pax, 2 passport photos are required)
- Travel insurance and optional tours
- Other expenses not mentioned as included above
Trusted Cambodia Tours, the trusted deal for Cambodia holidays
#Address: H5, Moundol I village, Sangkat Svaydangkum, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia (South of Central market)
Tel: 063 965 918/ Mobile: +85512 738777
Siem Reap Tours
- Angkor Excursion - 4 days from $137
- THE HUMANITARIAN - 5 days from $192
- Angkor Wat & Floating Villages-5days - $286
- Siem Reap Tour Package 08day- from $286
- Siem Reap Tours & Charity - 5Days - from $192
- SIEM REAP IN-DEPTH - 6 days from $224
- SIEM REAP IN A HURRY- 2 days from $129
- Siem Reap Cycling & Homestay - 08days - Unforgettable!
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 5days - from $286
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 4Days - about $137
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 07Days - from $259
- Siem Reap Classic Tour 06Days - from $224
- Siem Reap Classic & Countryside Tours- 05days - from $184
- Classic 002: Angkor In My Eyes - 03days - From $118
- ANGKOR EXPERT- 7 days from $259
- Angkor Dream - 3 days from $118
- HOLY MOUNTAIN ADVENTURE- 8 days from $286