INCLUDED!: Siem Reap, Angkor Wat, Kampong Thom, Kratie, Rattanakiri, Phnom Penh, elephant treks, dolphins, more!
BECOMING INDIANA JONES
10 DAYS/ 9 NIGHTS
Destination: Siem Reap – Kampong Thom – Kratie – Ratanakiri – Phnom Penh
DAY 1: SIEM REAP ARRIVAL – ANGKOR THOM – ANGKOR WAT (Lunch/Dinner)
MORNING: Guests are met by our tour guide and taken to their hotel. The tour starts with a visit to the South Gate of Angkor Thom, and Bayon Temple. Built in the late 12th and early 13th centuries by King Jayavarman VII, it is one of the most popular sites in the Angkor complex.
The tour continues to Baphoun Temple, Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King. Lunch in a restaurant.
AFTERNOON/EVENING: In the afternoon we explore Angkor Wat - one of the great wonders of the world. In the evening, guests enjoy the sunset from the temple mountain of Bakheng. Overnight stay in a Siem Reap Hotels.
DAY 2: SIEM REAP – SMALL CIRCUIT – GRAND CIRCUIT (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
MORNING: After breakfast, the tour of Khmer Angkor temples continues with the Small Circuit which includes Banteay Kdei, Srah Srang, and Ta Prohm, the incredible jungle temple. We then continue to Takeo, Thommanon, and Chau Say Tevoda. Lunch in a restaurant.
AFTERNOON/EVENING: In the afternoon, we continue with the Grand Circuit which includes Prasat Kravan, East Mebon, Pre Rup and Preah Khan. Overnight stay in Siem Reap hotel.
DAY 3: BANTEAY SREI – NEAK POAN (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
MORNING: We explore the temple of Banteay Srei. The special charm of this temple is in its remarkable state of preservation, small size and intricate stone carvings. Lunch in a restaurant.
AFTERNOON/EVENING: We continue to visit Ta Som, Krol Ko and Neak Poan. Dinner and Overnight stay in Siem Reap.
DAY 4: TONLE SAP LAKE - KAMPONG THOM (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
MORNING: Guests will take a boat cruise to discover the great lake Tonle Sap, the biggest lake in Southeast Asia. Guests will visit a floating village and fishermen. They'll also visit a fish & crocodile farm.
Lunch at local restaurant.
AFTERNOON/EVENING: We'll Drive to Kampong Thom, where guests will visit Prasat Sambo Prei Kuk. Overnight stay in Kampong Thom.
DAY 5: KAMPONG THOM – KRATIE (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
MORNING: head to Kratie province, a heavily forested province spanning the Mekong River. It was one of the first areas to fall to the Khmer Rouge; it is also the best place in the country to see the rare Irrawaddy dolphins, which live in the Mekong River.
On the way we will visit Wat Nokor Temple in Kampong Cham province. Then we continue to visit Chub Rubber Plantation, established by the French for manufacturing tires.
Hotel check in at Kratie. Lunch at local restaurant.
AFTERNOON/EVENING: Guests take a boat trip to Prek Kampi where they'll have the opportunity to swim and see the Mekong’s dolphins.
Overnight stay in Kratie .
DAY 6: KRATIE – RATANAKIRI (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
MORNING: Guests start a tour in the early morning to drive to Ratanakiri province. The province is one of the most popular provinces elephants, waterfalls and jungle.
Check in at hotel then eat lunch.
AFTERNOON/EVENING: Departure for a small trip through the rubber plantations toward the nearby waterfalls. We'll take a detour to Yaklaom Lake, a beautiful and perfect round stretch of water, surrounded by forest, for a late afternoon swim.
Overnight stay in Ratanakiri.
DAY 7: THE TAMPOUN TOTEMS – VOEN SAI (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
As guests head northwest of the town, they'll pass through bamboo forests before reaching the village of Voen Sai. Voeun Sai is located on the left bank of Tonle San; It is a pleasant little community of Chinese, Lao and Kreung villagers.
If possible, we'll rent a boat to go to the village of Ka Choan that has superb totems, if not, we will reach this village by jeep.
Overnight Stay in Ratanakiri.
DAY 8: RATANAKIRI – PHNOM PENH (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Early departure by private air-conditioned vehicle to Phnom Penh for a full day trip. Lunch at local restaurant. Overnight stay in Phnom Penh.
DAY 9: PHNOM PENH –ROYAL PALACE – SILVER PAGODA – NATIONAL MUSEUM (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
MORNING: Guests start at Wat Phnom Penh then head to the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda. Guests continue to the National Museum.
Lunch at a local restaurant.
AFTERNOON/EVENING: Guests visit genocide museum S21 or Tuol Sleng. The Khmer Rouge converted this high school into a torture prison between 1975 and 1979. Then, guests will visit the Killing Fields at Cheung Ek.
Then we enjoy shopping at the Russian Market. Overnight stay in Phnom Penh
DAY 10: PHNOM PENH – DEPARTURE (Breakfast)
Free time in Phnom Penh until departure flight.
Tour Fees/Person (in US Dollars)
Tour Code: TCT-CAM-010
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Transfer by air conditioned vehicle as indicated in the itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (half board)
- All entrance fees
- Ticket for boat cruise on Tonle Sap Lake
- Cool mineral water and fresh towel during tours
- Free traditional massage 1hour
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport Tax and personal expenses
- Cambodia visa fee (visitors can obtain visa upon arrival, visa fee is USD20/Pax, 2 passport photos are required)Travel insurance and optional tours
- Other expenses are not mentioned above
#Trusted Cambodia Tours, the trusted deal for Cambodia holiday, situated in Siem Reap district, Siem Reap Province, Cambodia. Tel: 063 965 918/ Fax: 063 965 919. Cell phone: + 855 12 738 777
Siem Reap Tours
- Angkor Excursion - 4 days from $137
- THE HUMANITARIAN - 5 days from $192
- Angkor Wat & Floating Villages-5days - $286
- Siem Reap Tour Package 08day- from $286
- Siem Reap Tours & Charity - 5Days - from $192
- SIEM REAP IN-DEPTH - 6 days from $224
- SIEM REAP IN A HURRY- 2 days from $129
- Siem Reap Cycling & Homestay - 08days - Unforgettable!
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 5days - from $286
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 4Days - about $137
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 07Days - from $259
- Siem Reap Classic Tour 06Days - from $224
- Siem Reap Classic & Countryside Tours- 05days - from $184
- Classic 002: Angkor In My Eyes - 03days - From $118
- ANGKOR EXPERT- 7 days from $259
- Angkor Dream - 3 days from $118
- HOLY MOUNTAIN ADVENTURE- 8 days from $286