INCLUDED!: Beaches, Siem Reap, Angkor Wat, Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville, Bamboo Island, Tonle Sap, Royal Palace, Tuol Sleng.
BEAUTY AND THE BEACH BUM
8 DAYS/ 7 NIGHTS
Destination: Siem Reap – Phnom Penh – Sihanouk Ville
DAY 1: SIEM REAP ARRIVAL – ANGKOR GROUP (Lunch)
MORNING: Guests are met by our tour guide and taken to their hotel. The tour starts with a visit to the South Gate of Angkor Thom, and Bayon Temple. Built in the late 12th and early 13th centuries by King Jayavarman VII, it is one of the most popular sites in the Angkor complex.
The tour continues to Baphoun Temple, Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King. Lunch at a Restaurant.
AFTERNOON/EVENING: In the afternoon we explore Angkor Wat ---one of the great wonders of the world. In the evening, guests enjoy the sunset from the temple mountain of Bakheng. Overnight stay in Siem Reap hotel.
DAY 2: SIEM REAP – SMALL CIRCUIT – GRAND CIRCUIT (Breakfast/Lunch)
MORNING: After breakfast, the tour of Khmer Angkor temples continues with the Small Circuit which includes Banteay Kdei, Srah Srang, and Ta Prohm, the incredible jungle temple. We then continue to Takeo, Thommanon, and Chau Say Tevoda.
Lunch at a restaurant.
AFTERNOON/EVENING: In the afternoon, we tour the Grand Circuit, which includes Prasat Kravan, East Mebon, Pre Rup and Preah Khan. Overnight stay in Siem Reap hotel.
DAY 3: BANTEAY SREI – BANTEAY SAMRE – NEAK POAN (Breakfast/Lunch)
MORNING: After breakfast in the hotel, guests start another great day of exploring Angkor temples by visiting the renowned temples of Banteay Srei and Banteay Samre.
Lunch in Restaurant
AFTERNOON/EVENING: We continue the tour with visits to Ta Som, Krol Ko and Neak Poan. Overnight stay in Siem Reap Hotel.
DAY 4: TONLE SAP GREAT LAKE - PHNOM PENH (Breakfast/Lunch)
MORNING: Guests go on a scenic boat trip on the Tonle Sap Lake - the largest lake in Southeast Asia. We also see a visit a floating village. Then the guests will be go to the airport for the flight to Phnom Penh.
After arriving in Phnom Penh guests will be met by our tour guide and taken to the hotel. Lunch in a restaurant.
AFTERNOON/EVENING: Guests visit the Genocide Museum Tuol Sleng. The Khmer Rouge converted this high school into a torture prison between 1975 and 1979. We then continue to the killing field Cheung EK. It's 15 km southwest of the city centre and one of the many sites the Khmer Rouge did mass executions.
Overnight Stay in Phnom Penh.
DAY 5: PHNOM PENH – SIHANOUK VILLE (Breakfast/Lunch)
MORNING: First, guests go to the Silver Pagoda and Royal Palace.
Tours continue to the National Museum of Khmer Art .
Lunch in a Restaurant.
AFTERNOON/EVENING: In the afternoon, we will be leaving for Sihanoukville by private vehicle with a tour guide.
Dinner in a Restaurant. Overnight stay in Sihanoukville.
DAY 6: SIHANOUK VILLE (Breakfast/Lunch)
MORNING: This morning we visit the beautiful waterfall- Kbal Chhay. Lunch at local restaurant.
AFTERNOON: Guests relax on the sand beach. Overnight Stay in Sihanoukville.
DAY 7: SIHANOUK VILLE – PICNIC LUNCH (Breakfast/Lunch)
Today we will have a boat trip to see some Islands, to relax, and swim. We'll stay on Bamboo Island for the most of the day. Picnic lunch. Overnight Stay in Sihanukville.
DAY 8: SIHANOUK VILLE – PHNOM PENH (Breakfast)
After breakfast the guests will be taken back to Phnom Penh for their departure flight.
Tour Code: TCT-CAM-011
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Transfer by private air conditioned vehicle as indicated in the itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (half board)
- All entrance fees to see the sites as indicated above
- Air tickets from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh
- Boat cruise on Tonle Sap Lake
- Cool mineral water and fresh towel during tours
- Free traditional massage 1hour
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Other expenses are NOT mentioned above
You might be interested in these other tours:
- Phnom Penh Tours and Siem Reap homstay - 07days/06nights
- Siem Reap Tours and Charity Work - 10days/09nights
- Angkor Wat Tours - 03days/02nights
- Siem Reap and Phnom Penh - 06days/05nights
- Angkor and Floating Villages - 05days/04nights
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 04days
- Siem Reap Tours and Charity - 05days/04nights
- Siem Reap - Angkor Wat, Banteay Srey, Phnom Kulen, Kbal Spean, Koh Ker & Beng Mealea - 08days/07nights
#Trusted Cambodia Tours, the trusted deal for Cambodia holiday, situated in Siem Reap district, Siem Reap Province, Cambodia. Tel: 063 965 918/ Fax: 063 965 919. Cell phone: + 855 12 738 777
Siem Reap Tours
- Angkor Excursion - 4 days from $137
- THE HUMANITARIAN - 5 days from $192
- Angkor Wat & Floating Villages-5days - $286
- Siem Reap Tour Package 08day- from $286
- Siem Reap Tours & Charity - 5Days - from $192
- SIEM REAP IN-DEPTH - 6 days from $224
- SIEM REAP IN A HURRY- 2 days from $129
- Siem Reap Cycling & Homestay - 08days - Unforgettable!
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 5days - from $286
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 4Days - about $137
- Siem Reap Classic Tours - 07Days - from $259
- Siem Reap Classic Tour 06Days - from $224
- Siem Reap Classic & Countryside Tours- 05days - from $184
- Classic 002: Angkor In My Eyes - 03days - From $118
- ANGKOR EXPERT- 7 days from $259
- Angkor Dream - 3 days from $118
- HOLY MOUNTAIN ADVENTURE- 8 days from $286