Deluxe Class -
Somadevi Angkor Hotel & Spa is indeed a hotel of class and character which you should not miss while you are in town.
It is an ideal retreat to experience comfort and luxury in one, as you take a journey into history and relive the magical grace and splendor of Angkor Wat and its satellite temples. SOMADEVI was the first Queen of the Great Khmer Empire, from which the name of Somadevi Angkor Hotel & Spa was derived from. She was a woman of strength, power, elegance, prominence and character that made her distinct as a grand lady of her time. Thus, Somadevi Angkor Hotel & Spa speaks for her name!
It is the newest hotel in the heart of Siem Reap, Cambodia. Now it is noted for its established standards of comfort and service. It is about 15 minutes drive from the international airport and 10 minutes to the world-renowned Angkor Wat Temple! It is strategically located adjacent to top business, shopping and entertainment areas as well, a convenient address for business and leisure travelers.
Address: Sivatha Road, Mondol II Village, Svay Dangkum Commune,Siem Reap Angkor, Kingdom of Cambodia.
Siem Reap Hotels
- Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa
- Somadevi Angkor Hotel - Around $57
- Sokha Angkor Hotel - Around US$130/Room
- Smiling Hotel - Around $35
- Salina Hotel - Around US$28
- Ree Hotel - Promotion - Around $45
- Prince D' Angkor Hotel - Around $65
- Monoreach Hotel - Around $32
- La Maison D'Angkor - Around $70
- Empress Hotel
- Borei Angkor Hotel -Around $80
- Angkor Star Hotel
- Angkor Palace Resort & Spa
- Angkor Land Hotel - Hot Deal - Around $35
- Angkor Home Hotel - Around $41
- Angkor Holiday Hotel - Hot Deal - $39
- Allsond Angkor Paradise Hotel - Hot Deal - Around US$42