Deluxe Class -
Prince D'Angkor Hotel & Spa is a sanctuary for tourist and corporate guests who expect excellent hospitality and friendly service.
So whether you are on business or pleasure, the Prince D'Angkor Hotel & Spa is a luxurious haven, elegantly furnished to provide you with a comfortable stay and enjoys the facilities and traditional Cambodian hospitality of Prince D'Angkor Hotel & Spa. Rate $65/night valid only booking with Trusted (Cambodia) Travel & Tours.
Experience ultimate luxury and bask in the splendor of elegance at the Prince D'Angkor Hotel & Spa, the perfect base to explore the legendary Angkor temples and undiscovered treasures in Cambodia.
And yet it is located in the heart of the city where you can walk to anywhere in a minute.
- Front desk Operations
- Restaurant & Bar
- Spa - Traditional Khmer Massage
- Currency Exchange
- Business Center - Wireless Internet Access
- Room Service 24 Hours
- Conference & Meeting Planning
- Wedding Planning
- Car Rental
- Arrange Tour, Guide
- Luandry Service
- Valet Service
- And our Concierge outlet to handle Airport pick up and transfer.
- If you have anything in mind that you want us to do, do not hesitate to contact us, we will find a way to assist you.
Luxury beyond your expectations. Our superb rooms offer more than merely a place to sleep. 222 Luxurious rooms, including the Royal, Presidential and Junior Suites as well as the Deluxe and Superior rooms, all finely decorated with Traditional Khmer Style Furnishings and wooden floor. Comfort to surpass your every need, simply press the button on the remote console to control all the lights, the room temperature, the TV functions (included 80+ International Satellite Channels), the Air conditioning and the Do Not Disturb sign.
Every room features IDD Local and International Telephone, Mini-Bar, Fridge, Complimentary Bottled water, Tea and Coffee making facilities, Personal Pin-Code Safety Deposit Box, Writing table, Pen, Paper, Wardrobe, Shoeshine and Slippers. The bathrooms are spacious and equipped with a separate bath and shower enclosure with all the amenities, Hair dryer and Bathrobes.
95 Superior Rooms (77 Twin beds, and 18 King size beds) located in the front building. Each room is well decorated in the local wooden furniture style and offers a panoramic view.
110 Deluxe Rooms (49 Twin beds, 35 King size beds and 26 Triple beds) located in the main building. Every room comes with balcony and personal DVD player and offers a sensational view of the swimming pool and our tropical landscaped gardens.
15 Junior Suites (9 Twin and 6 King size beds) located in the Wooden House with private terrace or balcony and nicely furnished with a luxurious blend of Cambodian art deco themes and personal DVD player. It offers harmony view of swimming pool and our tropical landscaped gardens.
Prince Royal Suite and Presidential Suite located in the main building. Each suite comprises a spacious living room and one master bed room which is splendidly furnished with a luxurious blend of Cambodian art deco themes and personal DVD player. There are assorted Cambodian handicrafts, artifacts, and artwork as well as an erotic bath within each suite. It offers uninterrupted view of panoramic swimming pool and our tropical landscaped gardens.
Siem Reap Hotels
- Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa
- Somadevi Angkor Hotel - Around $57
- Sokha Angkor Hotel - Around US$130/Room
- Smiling Hotel - Around $35
- Salina Hotel - Around US$28
- Ree Hotel - Promotion - Around $45
- Prince D' Angkor Hotel - Around $65
- Monoreach Hotel - Around $32
- La Maison D'Angkor - Around $70
- Empress Hotel
- Borei Angkor Hotel -Around $80
- Angkor Star Hotel
- Angkor Palace Resort & Spa
- Angkor Land Hotel - Hot Deal - Around $35
- Angkor Home Hotel - Around $41
- Angkor Holiday Hotel - Hot Deal - $39
- Allsond Angkor Paradise Hotel - Hot Deal - Around US$42