TCT - Trusted Cambodia Tours has been officially renwed licensed (Nr. 257/2011 ktc) by the Ministry of Tourism and registered (Nr. 2911) by the Ministry of Commerce.
TCT is one of the leading local tour operators in Cambodia, because we've followed these strategies:
- Building TCT’s reputation through providing the most reliable services and remarkable itineraries, luxurious vehicles, well-trained tour guides, skillful staff and management teams.
- Provide and guarantee outstanding services for all guests in order to build trust and confidence and to get repeated business. This is followed by a control on quality of service for the whole transaction. TCT assigns a tour coordinator/staff to survey guest opinions in terms of quality of food, accommodation, transport, tour guide and itinerary.
- TCT ensures all tour prices are relatively cheaper than its competitors but all price mechanisms still revolve around quality. TCT makes sure that every cent spent by its customers provides satisfaction. This will be accomplished by a thorough control on foods, hotels, vehicles, tour guides and other services .
- TCT is willing to customize its itinerary, packages and prices based on its customers’ preference.
- There are some packages particularly designed for charity visitors. TCT believes in developing Cambodia will be successfully done through putting something back to the local community first. That’s why TCT has founded a charitable organization called CAMDOC (www.camdocaid.org ). CAMDOC works hand in hand with local authorities and other charitable organizations to improve life expectancy and living condition of thousands of poor people in rural Cambodia. Our guests can go into villages and work directly with CAMDOC.
- TCT’s staff and management are all local and all experienced. All of them have been in the tourism industry for at least five years.
- TCT’s competitive edge is its focus, passion, experience and enthusiasm. TCT has skilled and multilingual staff members, management team members, luxurious transports, well-trained and licensed tour guides, exciting tour itineraries.